This week is Kelowna Gospel Mission Sunday. We want to encourage you to help them by making a Wellness Kit. These are handed out by KGM as needed, and are truly appreciated. Listen on Sunday June 27th as Troy talks about them. Here is a list of the items for these kits. Please pack them in a big Ziploc bag.
- Toothpaste, Toothbrush, and floss
- Disposable Razor and Shaving cream
- Band-Aids, sunscreen and lip balm
- Soap/Shower gel
- Packets of tea and Granola bars
- Face cleaning wipes, and a comb or brush
- Underwear, socks and a rain poncho
- Face Masks
- Juice Box or other self-contained drink
- Small bottle of Tylenol or Ibuprofen
Wellness kits can be dropped at our main office at 1635 Suite 202 Abbott Street or at the church. Please drop them at the church before July 3rd.