What happens when “fear” trumps “faith”? Where in our lives have we missed God’s best for us because we have seen the obstacles as opposed to the opportunities? Where has our focus been on the “giants”, instead of our “God”? Where have we stumbled at the “problems” instead of God’s “provision?” I believe God has a clear call for each of us today, from the story of Joshua & Caleb in Numbers 13 & 14. . . He is looking for men and women of Faith who will step past fear because He goes ahead of us. Here's Pastor Mike Penninga with Part 5 of our summer series, "More Than A Kids Story"
"When Fear Trumps Faith" Joshua & Caleb - More Than A Kids Story Part 5Written by Mike Penninga
Mike Penninga is first and foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- A Place To Learn: Celebrating Summer 2017 ESL Classes for Syrian Newcomers & More
- It's Baby Bottle Season! 60 Seconds with Pastor Mike & Norma Cody
- Nathan Matis Baptism Testimony - Extended Version
- Celebrating Baptism @ Gardom Lake Bible Camp - July 2017
- Your Partnership Matters! Pastor Mike Shares Mid-Year Financial Update