When God says He is in the business of making new creations, what does that mean? Pastor Mike shares one tangible example of that from a woman in our church family who had her language transformed after coming to Christ. Watch the full message online here - https://kgfchurch.com/messages/a-faith-to-live-by-james-part-4-taming-the-tongue
Can God Stop Us From Swearing? 2 Minutes with Pastor MikeWritten by Mike Penninga
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- A Faith to Live By: James Part 4 - "Taming the Tongue"
- How To Fill A Refugee Relief Kit - 2 Minutes with Pastor Mike
- Fidget Spinners Are All the Rage & Tell an Important Story of God!
- Tangible Help During Kelowna's Floods - Pastor Mike with Jinger Goma & Patty Lou Bryant @ Salvation Army
- Faith in Business: 4 Week KGF Course with Patrick Bell