Guess Who’s Coming for Dinner is a fun social event where you can either host others in your home, or be a guest in someone else’s home. The surprising part about it is that you don’t know who else you’re going to be dining with until you all arrive! Deadline for signups is August 11th.
If you decide to HOST:
- You will provide the main meal and beverages for your guests. They will bring either a side, dessert or salad.
- You will receive a list of any food restrictions your guests may have along with the number of guests you should expect at your home.
- Be ready for your guests to arrive at 6:00 pm on Friday, August 18th.
If you decide to be a GUEST:
- Your host will provide the main meal while you bring a side, salad or dessert (you will be notified what to bring).
- You will receive an email with a list of any food restrictions your hosts or other guests might have.
- One week prior to the Guess Who’s Coming for Dinner Event, you will be notified of the host’s address.
- Plan to arrive at your host’s home at 6:00 pm on Friday, August 18th.